Quality and attentive Volunteers who give their time and skills are welcomed in various areas on campus: tutors, teachers’ aids and activity assistants in the areas of academics, life skills, recreation and vocational training. more....
The process for a potential volunteer is to attend an Orientation where you will receive detailed information about Casa Pacifica, tour campus, attend training with training staff and determine if your schedule and skills will match campus schedule and needs. Once you have attended the Orientation you will proceed with filling out an application to start the on campus volunteer registration.
Casa Pacifica adheres to thorough Pre-Training Requirements for Volunteers that consist of the following:
• Volunteers are required to be 21 year of age due to licensing requirements
• Volunteers are requested to to commit to one year of a consistent agreed upon schedule
• Volunteers are required to attend (1) half day of training and RSVP prior to training date
• Volunteers are required to complete a local *Livescan fingerprinting (*screened through the Dept. of Justice/FBI)
• Volunteers are required to complete a local test for TB (test can be administered on site at Casa Pacifica Clinic)
• Volunteers are requested to pay $100.00 fee cover the costs of fingerprinting and application process